1. Collecting your personal information
We may employ various ways in order to collect your personal information, including, but not limited to, the time of your visit to the website, request for a quote, request for a call back, your registration on the site, placement an order, subscription to a newsletter, filling out of any forms, and in connection with any activity, service, features, or resources made available by us on and through the website.
2. Using your personal information
- We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- 1. To deliver the products and services you have requested.
- 2. To notify you regarding our offers or deals.
- 3. To enhance our customer service and experience – your information may enable us to respond to your customer service requests in a more efficient manner.
- 4. To understand and analyse how users like you, as a group, use the services and resources available on our website.
- 5. To improve our products and services.
- 6. To run a promotion, contest, host a survey, or any other website feature.
- 7. To provide you with information you may have agreed to receive, or information which we think will be of interest to you.
- 8. To send emails, text messages and/or newsletters.
3. Disclosing your personal information
You agree and consent to us sharing your personal information with Paragon Solar Power subsidiaries. We use third party service providers (such as our call-centre) to help us operate our business and this website or administer activities on our behalf. We will take reasonable steps to require the overseas recipient to comply with Australian Privacy Principles unless the recipient is subject to laws that would protect your information in a substantially similar way to the Australian Privacy Principles. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to the us communicating said information to third-party service providers. We shall disclose your personal information only if such disclosure is required by or authorised under an Australian law or a court / tribunal order.
4. Securing information We employ appropriate and relevant data collection, storage, processing practices, and safety measures to ensure protection against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and any other data stores on our website.
5. Accessing your information You can access your information by sending us a request in writing. We shall provide you with the requested information, provided such information does not violate another person’s privacy. Upon your requesting access, you may be required to provide us with some form identification (such as a driver’s licence) in order to verify that you are the person to whom the information relates. Under certain circumstances, you may be asked to pay a fee to cover the cost of providing access to such information. If you wish to know what personal information we have about you, please feel free to write to our Privacy Officer at [email protected].
6. Correcting your information Should you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or outdated, or if you have concerns about how we are handling your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer at [email protected]. and we will try to address your concerns. In case you wish to have your personal information deleted from our records, please write to our Privacy Officer at [email protected]. and we will ensure that it is deleted.
7. Complaints Should you have any issues or complaints, including any complaints that we have failed to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles, feel free to address our Privacy Officer at [email protected] regarding such concerns.
8. Unsubscribe If you wish to unsubscribe or opt out of any communication with us, please write to our Privacy Officer at [email protected].